Baking made fun and cleaning made easy with these top-class stainless pizza ovens
I totally get you, If you hate the process of cleaning the stubborn stains from the pizza oven. As rewarding as the process of baking a pizza is, the after-cleaning is what makes me wanna throw away the whole damn oven.
So, I did my handy dirty by not cleaning but hunting for pizza ovens that are stainless, resistant to corrosion, easy to clean, and sleek.
The pizza ovens mentioned in this article are primarily made of stainless steel that not only looks sleek but is also easy to clean. Stainless steel is also preferred because of its corrosion-resisting properties and its ability to provide durability to the oven.
So, without any ados, let’s explore the 4 best stainless pizza ovens:
The Top Picks
- Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven
- Breville Smart Oven Pizzaiolo Pizza Oven
- Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven
- Big Horn Outdoor Pizza Oven
1. Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven
- 60 SECOND PIZZA – Reaching temperatures of up to a massive 950°F - twice that of a normal domestic oven! - The Koda 16 outdoor pizza oven will be ready to go in 20 minutes and can cook authentic stone baked pizza in just 60 seconds - Giving you more time to sit back, relax and enjoy great pizzas!
- ULTRA EFFICIENT – The powder coated carbon steel shell offers incredible heat retention, which combined with the efficiency and simplicity of using gas, result in an extraordinary cooking experience, all at the turn of a dial. Includes a 28mbar regulator and gas hose attached so all you need to do is attach it to your gas tank.
- EASY TO USE – Ready to go straight out of the box! Simply unfold the legs, insert the pizza stone baking board, connect up to a gas tank and you’re ready to go. Featuring instant gas ignition, you will be cooking your favourite pizzas in no time.
- VERSATILE – We believe that everybody deserves great pizza and our Ooni Koda 16 gas pizza oven has been designed and developed with that sole purpose in mind – Or maybe you want to roast some meat, fish or veg? Because if you combine the Koda 16 with one of the Ooni cast iron cooking accessories, it becomes more than a pizza oven!
- WORLD RENOWNED – Ooni pizza ovens are making great pizzas in gardens and outdoor kitchens in over 50 countries around the world – Our portable and easily stored countertop ovens are a great addition to any outdoor kitchen – Come and join the pizza party!
If you search for the best ovens online, you’re gonna see Ooni everywhere. This brand of outdoor oven is gaining popularity for some good reasons. Their motto is “Because everyone deserves a great pizza” and they do operate by that motto by selling ovens that bake delicious pizzas.
This oven is made with powdered stainless steel which keeps the oven corrosion-resistant and makes it very easy to clean.
The 16″ cooking area in this oven gives ample space for cooking multiple pizzas at the same time. This oven is easy to set up and its L-flame-shaped flame bakes some really delicious pizzas with bubbly cheese and crispy crust.
Dimensions: 25 x 23.2 x 14.7 inches
Weight: 40 pounds
Cooking Surface: 16 inches
Heating Capacity: Up to 950 degrees F
- Easy to assemble
- Quick heat up
- Accessories not included
- No built-in thermometer
2. Breville Smart Oven Pizzaiolo Pizza Oven
- Reaching temperatures up to 750°F, the smart oven Pizzaiolo countertop pizza oven by Breville cooks authentic wood fired style pizzas in just 2 minutes
- ELEMENT IQ SYSTEM: Achieve optimum cooking performance with our Element IQ system—our smart system that adjusts the heating elements to your cooking needs, ensuring your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection
- PRESET PIZZA FUNCTIONS: The Pizzaiolo pizza oven comes with a number of preset cooking functions so you get the perfect bake, whatever your pizza style. Settings include Wood Fired, New York, Pan, Thin & Crispy, and Frozen
- BRICK OVEN TASTE: The Pizzaiolo smart pizza oven's specialised heat technology replicates the brick oven bake with even cooking in temperatures up to 750°F—to char your crust and brown your base, without overcooking your toppings
- CONDUCTIVE HEAT FOR A CHARRED BASE: The responsive incoloy heating elements quickly and evenly heat up the cordierite stone, and maintains your desired temperature for a perfectly cooked base with just the right amount of char
Let’s keep the features and stainless properties aside for a while, and just appreciate how vintage-looky and beautiful this pizza oven looks. It almost gives the vibe of an old radio with those knobs, which btw are very convenient for a pizza oven.
Getting back to the features, this oven doesn’t fall short of your expectations of being an efficiently functional pizza oven. This is an electric pizza oven that can heat up to 750 degrees and bake flavorsome pizzas hassle-free.
It is a countertop pizza that can reach up to a blazing 750 degrees and cook twelve-inch pizzas in just 2 minutes. That’s crazy.
This pizza oven is made with stainless steel from its opening to the back to its handle. This means that you can clean the pizza oven in 2–3 strokes and it will look as good as new.
Dimensions: 18.5″D x 18.1″W x 10.6″H
Weight: 2.64 pounds
Cooking Surface: 12 inches
Heating Capacity: Up to 750 degrees F
- Indoor Pizza, Can achieve 750 degrees F temperature and cook pizza in minutes
- Suitable for cooking any pizzas, including frozen pizzas
- Features a preset button for cooking different types of pizzas
Does not give that smoky flavor of a wooden-fired oven pizza
3. Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven
- ENJOY HOMEMADE PIZZA JUST LIKE IN ITALY: Create new, meaningful moments in your backyard with your very own outdoor pizza oven. Inspired by the time-honored traditions of Italian pizza chefs, Pi is the choice pizza maker for any backyard artisan. Create your own delicious pizza variations with wood-fired flavor and a crust that’s twice as crisp as any oven-rack pizza.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The pizza cooker is extremely quick and easy to set-up. It all starts with the Demi-Dome construction and Panoramic Opening that makes maneuvering, launching pizzas, and fueling your fire as simple as setting the table. Ease of access makes incredible pizza an everyday possibility.
- EASY TO USE: The intuitive design makes it possible for chefs and beginners to make delicious pizzas. Optimized for heat distribution and minimal heat loss allow to bake longer with less fuel and better results. The Pizza Stone included heats up to max. 750°F and gives your pizza the authentic Italian crispy base.
- DUAL FUEL: Dual Fuel capability is about combining authenticity and modern convenience without compromise. Pi can entertain a refined palate with wood-fired flavor or indulge a quick weeknight splurge with the convenience of propane-fueled flames. To convert Pi into a gas pizza oven Solo Stove Gas Burner must be purchased separately.
- LONG-LASTING MATERIAL & SPECS: Constructed from durable 304 stainless steel, Pi is made to last. It's easy to clean as srumbs, soot, and wood ash will naturally accumulate on Pi’s surfaces as you make wood-fired pizza. The pizza oven comes in a compact size, is portable and can be moved wherever you need it. H: 15.125 in x Dia: 20.5 in, 30.5 lbs. Heat: Up to 850°F.
This fire-pit-looking pizza oven is crafted by Solo Stove, a brand that builds popular smokeless fire pits. If you like that authentic smokey flavor of a wood-fired pizza, then this pizza needs a space in your backyard.
This pizza oven features a wide mouth which makes it easy to see and flip pizzas allowing you to be sure of how well your pizza is baking in real-time.
The design of this pizza oven looks a class apart with a wide mouth that shows your creation cooking and the bottom of the oven shows the wood burning, giving you a really good aesthetic. Besides, the stainless steel makes it extremely easy to clean all the way and ready to use again in seconds.
Just a heads up though, buy this oven with the optional propane attachment because the restocking of wood, again and again, might become a cumbersome deal real quick.
Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 15.12 inches
Type: Wood, Gas
Weight: 30.5 pounds
Cooking Surface: 13.2 inches
Heating Capacity: Up to 750 degrees F
- Sleek Design
- Dual-fuel Oven
Refueling wood can be a cumbersome task
4. BigHorn Pizza Oven
- 【Premium & Safe Stainless Steel】Outdoor Ovens pellet pizza oven is constructed with high-quality stainless steel. This sturdy and compact oven is safe for cooking all types of foods
- 【Great Oven for Neapolitan Style Pizza】Our pellet pizza oven is ready to cook in 18 minutes. It reaches temperatures up to 860°F (460°C), cooking delicious pizza in 90 seconds or less, as well as roasting steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon and vegetable dishes and so much more
- 【Ultra-Portable & Ease of Assembly】 The durable and lightweight pizza oven equipped with folding legs, requires minimal assembly without tools, it can quickly come apart for easy cleaning, storage and it weighs just 25lb, ideal for the backyard or outdoor cooking events
- 【Easy Use & Cook Evenly】Preheat oven for 18 minutes. Slide in that pizza, turn it often and enjoy! Cooking outdoors with wood pellet has never been so simple. Little sauce & minimal toppings are best on Neapolitan. Cheers!
- 【Dimension】The overall dimension of this unit is 21.6''L x 14.2”W x 24''H. Square Pizza Stone dimension: 12''L x 12''W
If brick-oven pizzas make you drool then this oven can help you fulfill your fantasy of baking such pizza at home. The Bighorn pizza oven is a wood-burning pizza oven that is admired by professional pizzaiolo and newbie pizza enthusiasts alike for its efficient functionality.
Besides, this pizza oven serves you some mouth-watering smokey pizzas without causing a dent in your pockets. Even though the Bighorn pizza oven looks like a heavy machine, it’s in fact, quite portable.
The Bighorn pizza oven is made with high-quality thick stainless steel and powder-coated steel, which means a sturdy and modern look, corrosion-resistant properties, and convenient cleaning.
Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 24 inches
Weight: 27.8 pounds
Cooking Surface: 12″ x 12″
Heating Capacity: Up to 860°F (460°C)
- Comes with accessories including Removable Fuel Tray, Ash Tray and Poker, and 12-inch Square Pizza Stone
- Takes only 2 minutes to cook a pizza
- Highly portable machine
Not convenient enough as it needs to be stuffed with wooden pellets constantly
The Final Verdict
Your choice of the best stainless pizza oven depends on a variety of factors such as size, temperature range, heating elements, and construction materials. Pizza ovens made with stainless steel are especially rewarding as they offer several benefits, including faster cooking times, better heat distribution, and easy maintenance.
In my opinion, Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven is overall the best pizza oven. It has a sleek and modern design, It is spacious enough with a 16″ cooking area, and it can reach up to 950 degrees F temperature, cooking pizzas in a jiffy. Besides Ooni Koda is a reliable brand that also features a special “L Shaped” flame that helps you make bubbly and crispy pizzas. It is best in the stainless steel category because this pizza oven is made with powdered stainless steel which makes the oven sturdy, highly corrosion-resistant, sleek in look, and eatremely easy to clean.