What is better than pizza? Most people agree with the answer NOTHING! Pizza is almost always a favorite option. Learn how to rate pizza, so you know how to choose the most delicious one! When you rate something, you assess how it compares to other versions.
When rating a pizza, the crust, sauce, cheese, toppings, and price are the primary things to consider. These are the most important factors when it comes to taste. Additionally, if eating at a restaurant, you may consider service, ambiance, cleanliness and location.
In a survey, 98% of Americans stated that they eat pizza, while 54% said they love this food. Undoubtedly, pizza is a hot topic in the USA. Let’s talk about how you can label the quality of the pizza you are eating.
How to Rate Pizza
Next time you order pizza, rate it. Decide what you like about it and what you don’t. Doing this will help you figure out where you prefer to order from in the future. You can tell which are the best and worst options for you.
Rating pizza is a very subjective topic since one person may love what another hates. Therefore, use this information as a guide to figure out what you like best in a pizza.
- Crust: The crust is the base of the pizza. There are many types of crusts, and their taste and texture vary. Is it a stuffed crust filled with gooey cheese? Or maybe a thin or thick crust bottom? Is it too doughy or too hard or undercooked? Is the crust soggy or crispy? How is it cooked, in a conventional oven or a woodfire one? Look at the bottom to see if it is well-done. The best is crisp on the outside while maintaining a light and fluffy texture on the inside. Additionally, some people want a gluten-free crust, while others prefer a cauliflower crust.
- Sauce: Is the sauce made with real tomatoes, or does it taste like ketchup or processed food? Is it too watery or too chunky for your liking? Does it have a subtle garlicky taste, and do they add fresh herbs at the end?
- Cheese: Is the cheese 100% real cheese? Do they use mozzarella and Parmesan cheese? Is it perfectly melted, with some brown spots? Or is it burned? Is there enough cheese or too much making it super greasy?
- Toppings: Are there enough toppings covering the pizza? Did they put an even ratio of ingredients? Or do they skimp on the amount they added? Are they fresh, or do they use canned products? Is the meat high-quality?
- Price: Is the price right? Is it a good value or is it too expensive? Are there any discounts or deals available?
More Factors to Consider When Choosing a Favorite Pizza Place
- What is the service like at the restaurant? Are the people friendly and helpful?
- Do you like the ambiance, such as the lighting and the music in the background? Are TVs playing loudly, or do you feel relaxed and calm in the environment?
- Cleanliness is essential. Does the kitchen look organized, and are the floors, bathrooms and tables clean? If the restaurant grosses you out, then you will not enjoy the food.
- Is the location convenient for you? Is it easy to get to, and are there places to park? Does the restaurant deliver? Or can you order using a food delivery app?
Pizza in the USA
Even though National Pizza Day is on February 9, every day can be pizza day. Many households order pizza once a week. A study showed that the average American eats about 40 pizzas every year.
Americans spend $38 billion on this food annually. There are a lot of opportunities for people to rate pizza!
Want to make pizza at home? “Use a pizza oven kit“ to make things easier. Furthermore, purchase the “best pizza oven on Amazon here.“ And be sure to order the “best pizza oven cover here” to protect your investment.
Making pizza on the grill is another fun option for the summer. It is an alternative to keep the heat out of your keep during the hot months.
More About Pizza
If you want to compare “Pizza Pizza vs Little Caesars,” read this article.
Have you ever had a “Jersey pizza?” If you want to know more, read this article.
Do you know if pizza is a heterogeneous mixture? If not, click here to find out more.