When you are in a rush, ready-to-go dishes will save you considerable time and effort. All you need to do is swing by the drive-through window or go to the local store and get your meal. Many people wonder – does Pizza Hut have pizza ready-to-go?
Pizza Hut doesn’t have ready-to-go pizzas. You should first place an order over the app or phone. Also, you can go to the Hut lane and wait for your dish at the drive-through, but it might take a few minutes to get everything prepared and ready for you.
Does Pizza Hut Have Pizza Ready-To-Go?
Unfortunately, one cannot arrive at Pizza Hut and get ready-to-go pizzas on the spot. Before you arrive, you first have to place an order and wait for the dish to be prepared. However, it shouldn’t take too long for your pizza to be made. Approximately 10 minutes is needed for a pizza to be prepared and served.
The dough is pre-made, and the chef needs to simply layer the shredded toppings and bake it for a couple of minutes in the pizza oven. Even though there are no ready-to-go pizzas, one can still quickly get served a Pizza Hut Edge pizza, Supreme Chicken pizza, BBQ pizza, Meat Lover’s pizza, or a Spicy pizza.
How Should You Place an Order With Pizza Hut?
You can order a pizza from Pizza Hut over the phone or by using their website. The easiest way to do it is to simply call the restaurant and request a delivery, carry-out, or dine-in if you want to arrive there and have your meal waiting for you.
But, if you want to do it by using the website, here is how to do it step-by-step:
- The first step is to open your browser and visit the company’s website,
- Then choose whether you want to pick the dish yourself or have it delivered,
- The next step is to submit your address and location,
- Decide whether you want desserts, sides, drinks, or just a pizza. When you select the items you want, click on the option “Add to order,”
- After you’ve finished browsing and adding to your order, click on the option “Proceed to pay,”
- Next, confirm the order at the checkout by clicking “Checkout,”
- Finally, wait for the meal to be delivered. Bear in mind that Pizza Hut accepts cash upon delivery.
Pizza Hut Made Curbside Pickup Easier Than Ever
There is no need to visit the store if you want your order to be swift and effortless. The curbside pickup option allows you to get your favorite meal as quickly as possible at participating stores. When you order over the phone or website, simply select that you want “Contactless Curbside Pickup” when you arrive.
An employee can bring your wings, salads, pasta, and dessert to your car. When you arrive at the store, notify them with the “I am Here” button. This is a great way to speed up the pickup process and have an order ready to go the moment you get there.
How Can You Find Stores That Have Curbside Pickup Near Your Location?
So, how can you know that the store near you offers contactless curbside pickup? Simply visit the Pizza Hut Store Locator and search your local store. Curbside pickup is available all over the USA, and there are numerous restaurants that offer this service. Remember to select “Curbside Pickup” when you place an order, whether by phone, app, or website.
Don’t hesitate to call your local store if you are not sure that you know how to find the option on the website and ask them directly. They will be able to provide you with more information and details.
Order the Best Pizzas From the Pizza Hut
There are excellent dishes featured on the Pizza Hut menu, but if you want a quick and delicious snack, you should order the best pizzas that they offer. It might be confusing at first to get your head around different options and types of pizza crust, but with our help, you’ll know exactly what to order.
- Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza – This tasty cheese delight is truly an amazing dish. The gooey cheese makes it the perfect comfort food. One can enjoy the incredible flavors of Parmesan, Alfredo sauce, and Romano, as well as the restaurant’s signature cheese.
- BBQ Lover’s Pizza – If you want an unusual twist on the classic pizza, BBQ Lover’s is the answer. It is topped with pieces of chicken, bacon, sweetcorn, and BBQ sauce. The flavor is different from any other since the BBQ sauce adds a bit of sweetness to the dish.
- Meat Lover’s Pizza – With hot sausage, bacon, tasty slices of ham, two different types of cheese, pepperoni, and marinara sauce, what more do you need on a hand-tossed crust? It is one of the pizzeria’s most popular varieties.
- The Super Supreme Pizza – Another amazing dish is the Super Supreme. Topped with beef, Italian sausage, pepperoni, and pork, it is an upgraded version of the Meat Lover’s pizza. It is truly filling and delicious.
How Much Do the Best Pizza Hut Pizzas Cost?
The price of the dishes is the same as with other pizza chains. Pizza Hut is still considered one of the least expensive food stores. Here is the table with available prices.
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|BBQ Lover’s (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|BBQ Lover’s (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Meat Lover’s (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Meat Lover’s (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$12.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$15.99|
Even Though You Can’t Get Ready-To-Go at Pizza Hut, Don’t Opt Out of Ordering
Ready-to-go dishes are convenient because they save people a lot of time. But, if you simply take out your phone and place a quick delivery, you can get to the store at the same time your pizza is coming out of the oven. You can quickly scoop up your piping-hot pizza and go. Another way how you can speed up the entire process is by selecting the “Contactless Curbside Pickup.” An employee will deliver your dish outside of the store when you click on the “I am Here” button.